Organizing Railway Passenger Transport
Department of Railway Transport
Study level: MSc
Course code: 62815
Available in 2022/23: Yes
- Understanding terms and methods in railway passenger technology
- Adopting and understanding the methodology of organizing passenger transport
- Understanding terms and methods of technology in integrated passenger transport
- Adopting and understanding ways of financing passenger transport
At the end of the course students should:
- Understand the elements of passenger transport technology
- Calculate necessary capacities for passenger transportation (urban, regional and intercity level), based on transport demand
- Make adequate timetable based on transport demand
- Gather and analyze data regarding passenger quality in urban transport and present the results (City of Zagreb).
Students are encouraged to learn creative thinking, solving problems and responsibility of individual within group.