Study level: MSc
Course code: 118259
Available in 2020/21: Yes
Objective of the course:
- Provide basic knowledge of game theory and apply it to address specific conflict
situations that arise from the same multi-stakeholder goal.
- Adopting approaches, methods and procedures for the application of game theory
in the decision-making system
After the completion of the course the student will be able to:
- Define basic terms in game theory.
- Classify basic terms and types of game theory.
- Evaluate optimal strategy through cost matrix.
- Applying the game theory in determing Nash Equilibrium.
- Identify needed elements for cooperativeness and coalition inside the game.
- Create a bargaining process using game theory.
Jasmina Pašagić Škrinjar