Before the mobility
- Contact the Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences CEEPUS coordinator.
- Discuss the courses you wish to enrol at the Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences with your coordinator and fill out the Learning Agreement.
Documents required by the Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences:
- Student Learning Agreement (docx) or short-term student Learning Agreement (docx) – signed and stamped
- Curriculum Vitae
- Grade Transcript and Certificate of Enrolment (issued by your university)
- Copy(scan) of the passport or ID card (for EU citizens)
- Certificate of English language proficiency – level B2 minimum, according to CEFR
Please send a scan of all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal identification number (OIB)
In order to receive the scholarship and enrol at the Faculty, you will need a personal identification number.
Accommodation will be arranged for you in a student dormitory free of charge for the period of the awarded mobility grant (dates stated in the Letter of Award) by the Agency for Mobility and EU Programmes (NCO-HR). To arrange for your accommodation, contact National CEEPUS Office (NCO-HR) – Agency for Mobility and EU Programmes at email@example.com If you have other accommodation plans, please inform the Agency when you submit the signed Letter of Acceptance or no later than the 15th of the month prior to your arrival.
During the mobility
Upon arrival, in order to receive the scholarship*:
- Contact CEEPUS coordinator at the Faculty
- Open a bank account at a Croatian bank – giro bank account (hrv. žiro račun) or a current account (hrv. tekući račun). To open your bank account, you must have a personal identification number (OIB)
- Send the OIB, bank account number (IBAN) and your home address to firstname.lastname@example.org
*It usually takes a few days to get the scholarship funds. We recommend that you secure sufficient funds to cover your needs for the first few days of your stay in Croatia.
After the mobility
When your mobility period ends you should:
- Fill out the Mobility Report and Letter of Confirmation at www.ceepus.info
- After completing the forms, contact the local CEEPUS coordinator. They will check the Mobility Report and Letter of Confirmation and print, sign and stamp the documents
- Upload signed and stamped documents at www.ceepus.info
- Close the bank account at a Croatian bank before departing for your home country
University of Zagreb is covered by