Courier Services Technologies
Study level: BSc
Course code: 74491
Available in 2020/21: Yes
Objective of the course:
- Understanding the significant courier processes, services and technologies of courier and express services in the field of postal traffic.
- Educate for the specifications and evaluation development of technological procedures in the process of receiving and transporting shipments.
After the completion of the course the students will be able to:
- Distinguish processes in the technological phases of courier services
- Sketch a diagram of each technological phase of courier processes.
- Solve the transport and assignment problem of the postal service provider.
- Compare e-shopping models.
- Comment on different shipment delivery models.
- Present understanding of matter by solving a program task.