Following the decision of the Faculty Council on the admission prerequisites, bachelors from other technical and related university and polytechnics study programmes need to take prerequisite courses at the Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences in Zagreb to enrol in the graduate study programme.
Candidates for the first-year graduate studies at the Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences need to take the following prerequisite courses:
- Mathematics II (8 ECTS)
- Mechanics II (8 ECTS)
- Probability and statistics (8 ECTS)
- Fundamentals of traffic engineering (8 ECTS)
- 4 direction specific professional courses
Students enrol in the prerequisite courses as part-time students. Lectures are delivered according to part-time or full-time undergraduate students" schedule.
- To enrol in the graduate study programme, students need to complete all the prerequisite courses.
- Students are not awarded credit for these courses, and it does not count towards the 120 ECTS credit points of the study programme.
- Eligibility for the enrolment is determined on the basis of the success in the previous level of study.
- By completing the prerequisite coursework, the student gains only the right to enrol in the corresponding graduate study programme at the Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences.
Enrolment applications for the prerequisite courses can be submitted 1-15 September 2023 (until 1 p.m.)
- When applying for enrolment in the prerequisite courses, the candidate needs to submit the following documents to the Student Administration Office:
- Prerequisite courses enrolment form (available at the bottom of the page)
- Proof of payment of the prerequisite courses enrolment costs in the amount of 40,00 EUR for the academic year 2023/2024 (an example of a payment slip with the necessary information is available at the bottom of the page)
- Bachelor"s degree/ certificate of completion of undergraduate studies
- Diploma supplement and transcripts
- Syllabi of completed courses (at request)
The list of candidates accepted for enrolment in the prerequisite courses (meeting the programme and grade average conditions) will be published on the Faculty website in this section.
- At the enrolment, students need to submit the following documents:
- photograph (4x6 cm)
- proof of payment of the enrolment costs in the amount of HRK 50,00 EUR (an example of a payment slip with the necessary information is available at the bottom of the page)
- completed and printed ENROLMENT FORM (available at the bottom of the page)
- proof of payment of tuition fee (enroled equivalency exams ECTS credits * 18,58 EUR)