Name of organization:
Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences Student Council
University Campus Borongaj, building 71, basement
The purpose of the Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences Student Council (FTTSSC) as a student representative body is to protect the interests of students, participate in the work and decision-making processes of the Faculty bodies and represent students of the Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences in the higher education system. The mission is to establish a self-sustained, student-oriented system of support and proactive studying.
Student Council Activities are:
- improving student life at FTTS
- meeting the demands and expectations of all FTTS students
- creating a stimulating and healthy environment for students which will generate quality engineers
- supporting students during their study and raising the quality of the study process
- addressing students" problems and assisting them with their projects
- organizing and involving students in the work of different workshops, professional seminars, events, trips, humanitarian projects, etc.
- starting projects in cooperation with the Faculty staff
- assisting exchange students
- developing new friendships and connections
- protecting students" rights at the Faculty
- participating in the work of committees relating to sport, technical resources, human resources, public relations and economic cooperation
- participating in the Faculty promotional activities
- providing space and resources needed for student development
- cooperation and communication with the Faculty management.
All students are invited to take part in the work of the committees founded by FTTSSC (economic cooperation, public relations, human resources, technical resources, sport).