Office / Center for Career Development
The primary mission of Office / Center for Career Development is to enable the students to learn about the world of employment and to apply their knowledge in practical situations, developing new skills and acquiring work experience while still studying.
The aim of the Faculty is that after finishing their studies, the students, besides theoretical knowledge, acquire competences which will make them more competitive on the labour market.
Function of the Office/Center for Career Development:
- establish contacts between students and employers who can help them gain new work experiences
- partnership in implementing best business ideas (student entrepreneurs)
- bring students closer to the business world through educational workshops and develop a sense of business practice and insights into contemporary career development tools
- organizing Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences Career Day (March 2019, March 2020)
How to find us?
- Marija Vodopivec Oslić, dipl. oec., Director of the Center for Career Development
- e-adresa: email@example.com
| No data to display
Committee for Alumni Engagement: